Wednesday, March 16

Father of Modernization

Ever feel like you have nothing say? That's how I feel for the past few days and that's one of the reason why I haven't been posting much lately. Anyway, last Saturday I met Tun Dr. Mahathir and his wife at the embassy. The last time I met him (at the airport, no less!) was when we went for a holiday in Langkawi and he was there for Le Tour de Langkawi. They're here in Moscow after getting an invitation from President of Russia, Dmitri Medvedev and Presiden of Republik Tatarstan, Mr. Rustam Minnikhanov. He was also invited to give a speech “Street Demonstrations and Protests – Tools for Regime Change” at Moscow State University of International Relations (MGIMO). Before he left to Malaysia, he met and gave a talk for almost 350 students (including me!) studying in Moscow. 

I need to start wearing heels again. =.='
Photo cr: Dinie Irfan

The picture above was taken after I crashed the whole photoshoot session because I was determined to get their signatures. People were pissed at me. Duhhhh! Oh well, whatever because at the end, I got their signatures. :P

Tun's wife asked me where I got this picture. Clearly she thought that I'm a stalker.
Oh, and remember my previous post about Women's Day? So we had a day of eating, shopping, talking and gifting, it was the ultimate ladies day out I've ever done in Moscow. 

Il Patio :)
Gelato. Yummy! :D
From Perekrestok. We collected 60 stickers and got this mug for free.
Pretty, non?

 AND some long overdue pictures from our IKEA trip :)


Macam mana nak kurus?
Partners in crime
NOM NOM NOM!

Sila buat macam rumah sendiri. *sarcasm*
Mak aii. Tenggelam tilam tu. Beratnye punggung :'(
NAKKKKK!
My future kid's bedroom :P
Lunch for 3
Camwhoring while looking for Nurul's mattress
Makcik emo
Kepala teleng :P
That's all for now. Off to study Physiology!

O hai, sir! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com