Wednesday, February 9

Part II: Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories.

I'm baaaaccccck. LOL! I met my friends during winter break. I didn't get to see most of my friends because they're either busy working or studying. I can't believe that we're all adults now. :( 

Dinner with Dd, Inaz and Nj!
With newly wed Sakinah and Hazirah. Look at their shirts, Boria Anak Tanjung :P
With Minah and Wei Ling.



Sikit gila gambar. Oh well, malaslah nak buka bag, keluarkan kamera. Orang malas :( Note to myself: Jadi lebih rajin. And I went to KL (one day trip) to meet Minah and Wei Ling. Bimbo gila tak? Dahlah naik flight. Haha! Breakfast at mamak, OMG! Sedap gila roti telur. Dah lama tak makan. (To Nadiah, if you're reading this *hint hint*) And then off to One Utama. Banyak gila orang but barang macam buruk je! So, I ended up buying shoes, undergarments (they're cute so don't judge me!) and... MONOPOLY Malaysia Edition (I bought it because we're supposed to have free time this semester but haihhh, I'll explain to you later). Then, we went to Alamanda to meet Nurul's mom and lunch at Nando's!

My pre-breakfast while waiting for Minah at KL Sentral. Hot cappucino and lozenges. :(

Pass for KLIA Express. It's been a while since the last time I took KLIA Express. So comfy! :D

 Desserts at Delicious with Minah


Since I didn't get anything nice from KL (I wanted that polo shirt but it's RM750, so no thanks!) so while in Penang, I bought these:

1) Forever 21

Beyond the Sea dress
Scarves ( Mustard and Green )

Jeggings

2) Gap

Always Skinny Jeans 

3) HP Printer and new lappie for my beloved auntie :D



And, I bought some other not-so-important stuffs. Heh! :P Just to let you know, I gained 2 kg while in Malaysia. Kena diet lah kan? :'( Tgklah makanan ni semua, mcm mana berat tak naik? Bwaahhhhh! *nangis golek golek*

 


Mee Udang

Keropok lekor

Fro-yo!

1901's New York Chicken

NOM NOM!

KFC. Cheezy Wedges sedap gila. Aghhh! *food orgasm*

 For my friends in Moscow.

Tup tap tup tap dah 2 minggu dekat Malaysia. Tanak balikkkkk! But I guess life goes on. Malaysia pun bukan nak lari mana. So, now I'm back in Moscow. Nervous gila dekat immigration, manalah tahu diorang taknak kasi masuk ke because we're foreigners, anything IS possible with these people. But Alhamdulillah, everything's alright other than my migration card mcm mengarut sikit, so baca doa eh? Hehe. 

At Abu Dhabi Airport Hotel.

Haha! Hampir tak balik Moscow sebab katil comfy sangat malas nak bangun.

Hmmm.. nice picture?

View from my room

My flight tickets. Nama tak muat :'(
I guess that's all for now. Will try and post my first day of new semester ASAP. xx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com